The original ARCH KRGT-1 launched in 2015. The purpose and goals were to introduce a custom tailored, performance cruiser that could be ridden aggressively and also be comfortable for long distances.
The newest refined version of this vision will launch in 2018 with a focus on ergonomic enhancements to the bodywork. Other improvements include; updated front suspension, upgraded brakes with optional ABS and EURO 4 compliance.
• 124 cubic inch, 2032cc American V-Twin engine
• Steel frame with CNC machined aluminum sub-frame
• New Öhlins FGRT series fork and ARCH proprietary rear shock
• BST carbon fiber 5 spoke wheels
• Forward control/mid control options available
• Custom fit and finish per client
• Releasing early 2018