The original ARCH KRGT-1 launched in 2015. The purpose and goals were to introduce a custom tailored, performance cruiser that could be ridden aggressively and also be comfortable for long distances.
The newest refined version of this vision will launch in 2018 with a focus on ergonomic enhancements to the bodywork. Other improvements include, updated front suspension, upgraded brakes with optional ABS and EURO 4 compliance.
- 124 Cubic Inch, 2032cc American V-Twin engine
- Steel frame with CNC machined aluminum sub-frame
- New Ohlins FGRT series fork and ARCH proprietary rear shock
- BST Carbon Fiber 5 spoke wheels
- Forward control / Mid Control options available
- Custom fit and finish per client
- Releasing early 2018.